Monday, February 15, 2010

Introduction

Ship's Team Diver is a qualification in the Canadian Navy that makes a member a part of his ship's dive team. At the beginning of the month I was finally told that I would be loaded onto the Ship's Team Diver course that starts March 1.
The purpose of this blog is to give those people who are considering taking the course a basic layout of its day-to-day structure so that they can better prepare themselves, mentally and physically, for its challenges.
Over the next couple of weeks leading up to the course start date, I'll be going over what I've been doing, and will be doing, to prepare myself; after which, I'll be giving as much info as I can about what happens during the course (cardio, classes, tests, diving procedures, etc) five days a week, for the full six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment